Thursday 6 December 2012

symbolism


                                                   Classical Ballet

When I was 6 years old, my mother started me ballet. when i did not like ballet that the time. but i was going every time. so i was became like them. me who became like ballet, i like classical music, shues, and dance, ever thing.and i became come to go ballet myself.so my skill of ballet was grow up soon. but ballet is not tells without using languages,what i felling or thinking and every thinks. It was really difficult thing for me.  The dancer has to consider and dance the feeling of who role. it was really difficult for me.but maybe it things was like ballet reason of me. if who can be telling does not using languages about what thinking or felling now.it is really awesome. if it is ballet, the feeling of those who are looking can be mind.and i wanted to move a feeling.but now I do not ballte. because i became coming to Canada. if i give a chance what can begin start again. i think i want to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment