Thursday 6 December 2012

    This picture is a symbolism that I choose for my grandmother.
    As you can see, actually, this picture is about a kind of religion in China--Buddhism, which has been famous for over 2000 years. Buddhism is the biggest religion in China now, because it is a symbolize for our culture.
    The reason that I choose this picture is because my grandmother is a devout Buddhist. Like the objective of this religion, my grandmother is kind-hearted , honest, tolerant and helpful. When I was young, she told me many stories that about sense of justice, sense of responsibility, spirit of self-sacrifice, integrity and honesty.......Her influence made me get a great family education and a wonderful moral education. She taught me the way to be a ''person'', which is much more important than other kinds of knowledge that I have gotten. I won't never ever forgotten this special gift......

No comments:

Post a Comment