Thursday 6 December 2012

My bird's nest

 
   The bungalow that I lived in my childhood is the most important place for me, It is same like a bird's nest, because I was born and raised there, and at that time, my family is very poor, my parents didn't have enough money to buy our own bungalow, so we had to live in my grandparents' home, In fact, the bungalow is not very big, but I never had this feeling, I just same like a baby bird lived happily in a small rough nest . And it's very lucky for me that my cousin also lived there, because my cousin could play with me and became a very important person gradually in my life. We were carefree and happiness in our nest, because my grandparents and parents worked very hard for building the family, that same like a tree crown on the overhead for me. I grew up and learn lots of things in grandparents' bungalow, when bird became adult, he leaved from his nest certainly, I am no exception, but it is real a blast from the past, I often missed my nest and came back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment