Thursday 6 December 2012

Symbolism - My house

                             My House

    I think house is favourite place to most all of the people. When we go out to play or do some works, don't we think our home is the best place to stay? In Korea, there is a sentence called " When you are outside of your home, you're going to tired like a dog" It's kind of true. When we go to travel, you always think the house is the best place in the end. But I am not saying 'Don't come out of your house'. I'm talking your house is that much important to your life. There are some teenagers coming out of there home and going out with their friends but I think this is very wrong thing to do. Teenagers will not have places to be without their house. So I'm telling you house is most place we are needing
 
   Anyway, when I went somewhere being exhausted, my house gives me lots of rest and makes me feel nice and cozy. In my house there is my parents and my room with bouncy bed. I think my home is place to rest and be calm. My most favourite thing from my house is bed. I can't think about other thing else. But I still think warm, cozy place is my house and bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment