Thursday 6 December 2012

symbol


My symbol is a picture I took in this year. She affect me a lot in my whole life and she taught me a lot of things. The most important things she teacher me is how to communicate with other people.


My best friend sabers she is very friendly and optimistic, when I study in my high school I was very shy and within. So when something happened or I have some questions in class I never ask my teacher and that let me can not get good mark at science mark. But she walk to me and say hello to me even if i don not say anything to her. She still try to talk with me and after some days I talk with her. Be become the best friends so she become my first best friends in my school. When I shy she told me I can do it and encourage me to do that. She helped me a lot in my school life and she was good at communicate with teachers and students. She always look low of other people but look high of me. Some times I angry with her when she no good at some things, but she never angry with me. She take care of me just like she take care of her younger sister. When I need any help or i feel unhappy, she must help me to solve everything. Someone said that we looks like in a same family. She never angry with me. We go outside, study, eat and play together all the time. Both of us become better and better in text. But because of her family broken she can not go abroad to study with me . She feel very upset and i also feel very upset, but nothing can changed. She affect me a lot in my whole life.

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute, look at that gif picture! i like it, next time i will try the gif picture. thank you so much. the friendship is one of the most important thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete