Thursday 6 December 2012

Symbolism by F Peter L

Symbolism: Dear my mother
     I chose this symbol stand for my mother, because the first, in my family we all like him and the second, my mom's name is same with a sportsman whose name is LIU XIANG of 110 meter hurdles. He has made a new Olympic game record of 110 men's meter hurdles in 2004. In my opinion, my mom is the best woman in the world . She teaches me how to become a good man for the world, how to help others. She told me that the hurdles are looks like the problems in the life, we need face to them and work the problems out or try out the idea. She loves me very mush, she always forget herself and take care of me. but she although knew that i need face to the world by myself, she can not protect me all my life. So she always encourages me to try anythings which is good for society and i can practice myself. She always face to the problems by herself, she never show her angry or sad from her working to anybody. she did not want to effect the others. but we also can know what is her problems, because we are a family, we are best person in the world, we can get together and help each other. when i watched the video of the 110 meter hurdles in 2004, it always made me remembered my mom. A brave, peaceful, friendly and love me very much the woman in the world. Thank you so much, mom.

2 comments:

  1. this is my second time working on the blogger. i hope my mom can see it on the Internet in China. i love my mom. thank you so much, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty good. by fantastic peter lee

    ReplyDelete