Friday 7 December 2012

SYMBOLISM


SYMBOLISM----- MY FATHER
My father is the most important person in the whole universal to me. As you can see from the picture that my father seems to be the mountain to me. There are several reasons for me to explain it. First, when I have some difficulties, my father always help me to go through all the difficulties and he always help me to think about the methods that can work out the problems. Because he never feels afraid when he met some difficulties. Second, father is a person who can protect his children or even lose their  own life for their children. They are the selfless person as mother in the world. Finally, my father is a person who always encourage me to do anything that is worth trying. So my father is the most important people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment