Thursday 6 December 2012

Symbolism My sweetheart, Ku


My dog

 I have three dogs now and had four dogs before. But one of them has gone 4 months ago. So I'm going to talk about her, named "Ku".
 When I was 3 years old, I was travelling somewhere with my family. I'm not exactly sure where we went. We saw a pet shop which would be closed forever. There was the woman who was a staff of the pet shop there. As soon as she saw us, she said to us "Could this dog be one of your family?". We're confused at that time. And my mother asked her what she wanted us to do and what happened to the dog. Then she told us about the dog. She meant the dog was mixed so nobody wanted the dog. And the shop would be closed so the dog had to find her family. We did get it but we didn't have enough money to buy the dog. My mother told her about that and she said "absolutely you don't have to pay for it because I just really care about the dog's house". And then we decided to have the dog. It was our first time so I still remember this story. After that my baby girl, Ku and I grew up together. She's my partner and the best friend. But dog's life is pretty short. She was getting old, though I was getting tough. Finally, she has gone when I was in Canada. So I couldn't be with her and couldn't see her last. I hated myself and life in Canada. I cried cried a lot. But now, I think she's watching me all the time. I really love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment