Thursday 6 December 2012

My Sister

                                                                 My Sister
    In my life, I think that my sister is very important to me, except my mother and my father, since she always protect me from harm when I face with some danger and when I have some troubles in my study, she would try her best to help me solve these problems.
   Thus, she is like muffler scarf in my heart, the reason that I choose this picture is because she lets me feel quite warm and when I am cold, I can put on the muffler scarf to let me be warm. What's more, in one winter, the day was so cold that I was sick, at that time, I told my sister I need a muffler scarf to keep my neck warm. I just said it casually, I did not want it very much. However, my sister remembered what I said, so the muffler scarf becomes the gift which my sister sent me in my birthday( my birthday is in the winter ), so I think this present is deeply meaningful for me. The most important point is that the muffler scarf is made by my sister by hand, so it is very valuable for me.

                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment