Friday 11 January 2013

10 sentences

1. If I were a colour, I would be a blue because sky is blue, sky symbolize freedom.

2. If I were an season of the year, I would be winter because in winter we have snow, snow are so much beautiful.

3. If I were a food, I would be a fried sauce noodles. because are delicious.

4. If I were a cartoon character. I would be superman because he is a hero.

5. If I were an animal, I would be a panda because it is so cute.

6. If I were day of the week, I would be a Friday because this is last day for work.

7. If I were a planet, I would be a earth because earth are our home.

8. If I were a word, I would be a freedom because everyone like free.

9. If I were a bird, I would be eagle because it is symbolize brave.

10. If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a bed because can let me relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment