Friday 11 January 2013

Personal metaphors By Nyanya

1. If I were an food, I would be Peking Duck because Peking Ducks are delicious and famous!
2.If I were an season of year, I would be summer. Because summer, which is the sign of sunshine, beach and skirts! Everyone enjoys the summer!
3.If I were an type of music, I would be metal music because metal is strengthful and can encourage people.
4.If I were an colour, I would be dark red because it is not only elegant but also undertone.
5.If I were an day of the week, of course I would be Saturday because people can have a rest in Saturday and do not have to worry about the work.
6.If I were an animal, I would be a cat. Cats are independent and attractive!
7.If I were an natural phenomenon, I would be the rain because the rain will makes people calm down.
8.If I were an plant, I would be a cherry blossom because it's beautiful!
9.If I were an musical instrument, I would be a cello because cellos are deep and pleasent to hear.
10. If I were an word, I would be delicious because everyone loves something delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment