Friday 11 January 2013

10 sentences


  1. If I were a kind of animal, I would be a fox, because fox has freedom, it is neither precious nor common, the intellectual fox has a distinctive appearance.
  2. If I were a day of the week, I would be a Friday, because Friday is the last day for school in a a week, and people would have a weekend to enjoy.
  3. If I were a kind of food, I would be ice-cream, because I want to be liked by children and bring people cool feelings during the hot summer.
  4. If I were a kind of colour, I would be red, because red is the first colour in the rainbow, ebullient red is an outstanding colour, which stand for the ambition.
  5. If I were a plant, I would be bamboo, because bamboo is a word in my Chinese name, standing for the vigour.
  6. If I were a season of the year, I would be spring, because the beautiful flowers would full of the whole world.
  7. If I were a bird, I would be a magpie, because in our tradition, the magpie's call means lucky.
  8. If I were a word, I would be an ''a'', because a is the first word for people to learn, it is not complicated but simple.
  9. If I were a natural phenomenon, I would be snow, I like to see the snow covering the whole world it is the prettiest view in my mind.
  10. If I were a type of music, I would be light music, because it relax the people who are under too much pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment