Friday 11 January 2013

PERSONAL METAPHORS

PERSONAL METAPHORS

1. If I were a type of music, I would be Hip-hop because Hip-hop is very interesting, exalting and make people feel positive.
2. If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday because Friday is the last day of work and can make people happy.
3. If I were a food, I would be rice because rice is full of glucose and can make people full of energy.
4. If I were a color, I would be green because green means health, can make people feel comfortable and can cure eyes degree a little bit.
5. If I were a planet, I would be the sun because sun can make living things keep growing, nothing can grow without the sun.
6. If I were a song, I would be FANTASTIC BABY because it is very uplifting, have been around for more than hundreds of millions of people.
7. If I were a television character, I would be Yu Jae Seok because he is the best emcee in Korea, he is a funny guy.
8. If I were a cartoon, I would be The Simpsons because it is very cute.
9.If I were a movie, I would be Lost in Thailand because it is very funny and impressive.
10. If I were a bird, I would be Lark because it is very gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment