Friday 11 January 2013

10 sentences

 1. If I were an animal, I would be a bird, because the bird is free to fly all over the world and it can see beautiful sights and have a different experience all the time.
 2. If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday, because Friday is a short day and after Friday, I will have weekends and then I can have enough sleep as well as do what I like to do.
 3. If I were a colour, I would be blue, because blue lets me feel clear and comfortable, like the colour of the sky.
 4. If I were a plant, I would be lavender, because it has a pretty colour and it is my favourite flower.
 5. If I were a musical instrument, I would be guitar, because I like playing the guitar and my host father teaches me to play the guitar.
 6. If I were a season of the year, I would be winter, because I was born in winter and I like snow, although winter is cold.
 7. If I were a type of music, I would be country music, because this kind of music is quite soft and then lets me feel comfortable and peaceful.
 8. If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a bed, because a bed can let people feel warm and when people are tired, they can sleep on bed and people can do anything on the bed, like watching TV on the computer and reading books and so on.
 9. If I were food, I would be ice-cream, because I love eating ice-cream and when I am hot or when I am angry, ice-cream can let me cool or happy.
 10. If I were cartoon, I would be grey tiger, because he is interesting and clever as well as he does not give up although he meets deeply difficult thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment