Friday 11 January 2013

Alan Wang

   If I were a plant , I would be a Cactus , because the cactus is brawny.

   If I were a color , I would be white , because white Symbolizes Pure.

   If I were a food , I would be noodles , because it's delicious.

   If I were a animal , I would be wolf , because the wolf is unity.

   If I were a season of the year, I would be autumn , because it's cool outside.
  
   If I were a day of the week , I would be Saturday, because people don't need to get up early and don't worry about tomorrow have to get up early.

   If I were a type of building , I would be library , because I have lots of books and I can give people knowledge.

   If  I were a natural phenomenon , I would be rain , because the air will be fresh.

  If I were a piece of furniture , I would be bed, because when people lie down on the bed he feel comfortable.

  If I were a comic character , I would be Naruto , because he has a great dream and he always Persistent for his dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment