Friday 11 January 2013

Personal Metaphors


  1. If I were an animal, I would be a fish. Because fish stands for freedom, and you can swim freely all over the ocean.
  2. If I were a season, I would be Fall. Because I was born in Fall and I love the falling leaves which is beautiful.
  3. if I were a day of the week, i would be Friday. Because Friday is the short day of school and when Friday comes, the weekend is coming.
  4. If I were a color, I would be red. Because red means happiness and energetic. And red stands for Chinese Spring Festival.
  5. If I were a plant, i would be grass. Because it has tenacious vitality. It always reminds me to keep going .
  6. If I were a bird, I would be an eagle because eagle is powerful, strong and it can fly through the sky.
  7. If I were a type of music, I would be country music because country music always makes me feel comfortable and relax.
  8. If I were a type of transportation, I would be a bicycle because it is environmental friendly and it can let our body healthy.
  9. if I were a cartoon character, I would be SpongeBob SquarePants because he is always happy and he can play with his friend Patrick Star whenever he wants.
  10. I f I were a language, i would be English because it is the official language in the world and a lot of people speak English.

No comments:

Post a Comment