Friday 11 January 2013

10 sentences


1.If I were an animal, I would be a lion, because lion is king of animal world and lion is very strong.
2.If I were a car , I would be Bentley, because Bentley is very expensive.
3.If I were a day of week , I would be Saturday, because people don't need to work on Saturday.
4.If I were a kind of food, I would be a pizza, because pizza is very yummy and it is easy to cook.
5.if I were a kind of colour, I would be blue, because blue is the colour of sky, it looks very clean and beautiful.
6.If I were a type of building, I would be house, because house is big and it has yard.
7.If I were a kind of plant, I would be birch, because birch can become very high.
8.If I were a season of the year, I would be winter, because winter has snow and Spring Festival.
9.If I were a kind of song, I would be pop, because pop music is very popular.
10.If I were a natural phenomenon, I would be snow, because when snow cover the world, it's very beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment